Saturday

Start Up Companies

I'm tired of hearing about Start Up Companies, every godamn person you talk is starting one and I never know what its about, "oh well we help people connect by connecting the connection so the connectivity.........WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO? I don't even think they know, they just wanna jump into this giant pool of innovation without knowing what the fuck they have to offer.  I've got one to, its called geni-tal, what WE do is we help people connect to their genitals by connecting their hands to their lower region creating a connection. Holy shit isn't this great?! Well join us at our seminar this Wednesday evening, yea I think I'll just go do my own connecting, just me, my laptop and my right hand.

When you talk to these bastards, each one thinks he or she's the next Steve or Stephanie Jobs. Now thats not a bad thing, but when your product is scented paperclips,  just save everyone some time and stay the hell home, we don't need to dry clean our clothes, drive out to some shitty convention center, eat shitty hors d'oeuvres, and then listen to your shittier spiel. I get it, everyone's licking lolly pops and now you want one too. 




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment